CemUI is an open source GUI front end for the Cemu WiiU emulator, built in NodeJS and Electron.
- Game Storing/Listing
- Game data is automatically downloaded, stored and displayed for all games.
- Data Display
- Game data (ESRB, overview, compatibility, etc) is shown when clicking a game.
- View Modes
- Games can be listed in either a box or list view. There is also a toggle-able dark theme.
- Tracking Play Time
- CemUI keeps track of how long you play each game.
- SMM Level Support
- CemUI can download SMM (Super Mario Maker) levels for you.
- Open Source
- CemUI is comepletely open source. This means you can download the source, customize the program, and build your own custom version.
- Controller Testing/Support
- Plan to add the ability to test your controller functionality right from the launcher.
- Additional view modes, including a Steam
Big PictureMode are planned.
- Additional Themes
- More themes than just the dark and light themes.
- Full Screen Option
- The ability to launch Cemu in full screen.
- Multiple Cemu "instances"
- Support for multiple versions of Cemu (due to compatibility reasons).
- Decaf Support
- The ability to use both Cemu and Decaf from the same launcher.